Edit 5/15/10: I just realized I took these photos outside with the camera set to "light bulb" instead of auto--hence the odd tint to the photos. Lesson learned. Check the camera's settings every time I use it!
- Rear Interior Wall: Ceramcoat Antique White heavily drybrushed on black primer
- Front Interior Wall: Folk Art Bayberry
- Interior Trim: Ceramcoat Walnut
- Jail: P3 Pig Iron
- Gun Rack: Americana Russet.
- Windows & Doors: Ceramcoat Tomato Spice with some Ceramcoat Toffee Brown dusty highlights
- Roof: Americana Neutral Grey, Slate Grey and Sky Grey