Sunday, January 27, 2019

Going to Rapier Con Febuary 8-10

My son and I will be going to Rapier Con in Jacksonville, FL during the weekend of February 8-10. It's the first time I'll have played real miniature games in years. We're looking forward to it. Plus, I got a new cell phone (S9+) over the holidays, so I actually have an awesome camera again to shoot photos. It's been years since I had a good camera, hence the lack of photos and articles here. I'm edging my way back into miniature gaming. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Have fun and take lots of pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my wife's mother passed away in February, so I haven't been able to do much hobby stuff the past several weeks. I'll post photos soon. We did have fun. I played Blood Red Skies, which I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.