Monday, January 18, 2016

Belated Lego Christmas From Sunny Florida

I've been wanting to post this photo for a while, but life has been a bit crazy around here. My son and I created this scene of an imaginary North Pole this past Christmas, and finished it just in time for Christmas Eve. My fingers were just a wee sore from snapping all the bricks together! I'm sure not many people realize that while Santa is away delivering gifts to all the boys and girls of the world, Mrs. Claus likes to take a spin in her yellow McLaren P1. (My son insisted on including this tidbit in the scene.) Out of shot is a Lambda shuttle as the star on top of the tree, and just behind Santa's house lurks a Florida alligator, ready for some Christmas cookies. Yeah, that's how we roll down here in the Sunshine State. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.


3 comments:

  1. You have a very nice "smile bringer" there, CP! All the best of a happy new 2016 year to you and yours, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed and to you and your! Great little setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, fellas! Hopefully we'll all get in some good painting and gaming this year as well!

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.