Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Moving PDFs to new host

Since the beginning of the blog, I've been storing all the blog's PDFs on the same server that hosts my Conrail Cyclopedia website, which since 1998 has been devoted to railroading in the Northeast. Unfortunatly, the server hasn't switched to https yet, so most browsers are giving fits downloading the PDFs from it. This has been preventing folks from downloading my Warmaster armies. I'm in the process of moving the files to Google Drive and updating all the blog pages that reference the files. The plan is to work backward in time, starting with most recent posts to the oldest posts. Hopefully, it won't take long, but with the holidays time gets scarce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.