Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Page: Paper Napoleonic Game Counters

This evening, I posted as new permanent Page to the blog: Paper Napoleonic Game Counters. At the new page, you can download all the images I created/modified back in 2012 to test out 28mm Napoleonic gaming, which you can read about if you click this link. The counters cover the common/popular sizes on infantry, such as 40mm x 40mm and 60mm x 40mm, along with cavalry, artillery, and officers. I made two different sets of counters, so you can create two armies. The officer counters are for the French and Russian. You can download and print them to begin gaming right away. You could even resize them for smaller scales, such as 15mm. Below are some photos of a 60mm x 40mm army in action. So check out the new page. I hope someone finds them useful.

The 28mm paper counters with 15mm Napoleon's Battles counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.