Saturday, May 15, 2021

New "Basic" Ancient Counters Sets

These have long been asked for and a long time in coming. You can find these new "basic" ancient counter sets on the Warmaster Paper Armies page. They use the same counters from their Warmaster Ancients counterparts, except these counters do not contain unit labels and are not grouped into pre-made units. These sets can provide greater flexibility for those who play other DBA-based games or for those not wanting labels on their counters. As I post a new WMA set, I will post its corresponding basic set. As time permits, I will create basic sets for older WMA and Fantasy sets. (I have to rework some counters from older sets, so those will take longer to post. Plus, I am trying to return to actual figure painting.) Let me know what you think in the comments below.

2 comments:

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.